by Amy Zellmer, Editor-in-chief
What You Need:
- 5 oz (100g) chicken, cooked, shredded or chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, deseeded, chopped
- ¼ cup (40g) raisins
- ¼ cup (30g) walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. natural low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 oz. (90g) mixed salad leaves
Place the chicken, chopped celery and apple, raisins, and walnuts in a bowl. Add in the mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Divide the salad leaves between bowls and top with the filling. Serve with freshly ground black pepper.
VEGGIE OPTION: Instead of chicken add tofu.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Nutrition per serving:
- 354 kcal
- 16g Fats
- 33g Carbs
- 20g Protein