By Amy Zellmer, Editor-in-chief
A complementary tool that can help you achieve a healthy lifestyle, essential oils are easy to use and smell great, with a variety of uses.
All oils are not created equal. I personally only trust the Young Living brand because I know they maintain complete control over their product from seed to seal. Oils sold at health food stores can be misleading. They are not regulated by the FDA, so you must look closely at the labels. The labels may say they are 100% therapeutic-grade oils when they are not. If the ingredients list anything other than the plants, or if the label has statements like “For external use only,” “For aromatic use only,” and/or “Dilute properly,” the oil inside that bottle may have been cut with other oils, synthetics, or chemicals.
Stress Away Essential Oil Blend
Stress Away™ essential oil blend features Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender for an exotic aroma used for exactly for what the name says and for achieving a happy and positive day. It’s this distinct mix of vanilla and lime that gives Stress Away its unique and exotic aroma. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application when applied to tired muscles; Lavender, with its peaceful, and calming scent that comes from a few of Young Living’s farms located in Utah, Idaho, and France; and Cedarwood, known for its comforting, calming aroma.
Features & Benefits
- Has a soothing, exotic aroma
- Can be diffused or enjoyed aromatically to create a luxurious, spa-like ambience at home
- Makes a great addition to your favorite skin, hair, and body care products
- Has a well-rounded and relaxing aroma, making it great to use as a personal fragrance
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Apply Stress Away topically or diffuse it to enjoy a calming and peaceful aroma.
- Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps you find a moment of calm.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.