by Amy Zellmer, Editor-in-chief
Essential oils are a complementary tool to help you achieve a healthy lifestyle. They are easy to use, smell great, and have a variety of uses.
All oils are not created equal. Young Living is the only brand I personally trust because I know they have complete control over their product from seed to seal. Oils sold at health food stores can be misleading. They are not regulated by the FDA, so you must look closely at the labels. The labels may say they are 100% therapeutic-grade oils when they are not. If the ingredients list anything other than the plants, or if the label has statements like “For external use only,” “For aromatic use only,” and/or “Dilute properly,” the oil inside that bottle may have been cut with other oils, synthetics, or chemicals.
Clarity essential oil blend combines Basil, Cardamom, Rosemary, Peppermint, Coriander, Geranium, Bergamot, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, and Palmarosa and helps generate a focused environment to clear the mind of unnecessary distractions and encourage concentration.
- Cardamom: a refreshing, invigorating aroma
- Geranium: an uplifting aroma
- Peppermint: Traditionally used to increase mental accuracy
- Rosemary: known to amplify mental ability and boost alertness
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Features an herbaceous, soothing aroma
- Invites a sense of clarity and productivity
- Creates an environment of greater focus for spirit and mind
- Apply it to the back of the neck and temples to create an atmosphere conducive to work or study.
- Diffuse or apply it topically with dilution to enhance your yoga and meditation practice and assist in clearing the mind.
- Use Clarity with breathwork and/or exercise to kick-start your day.
- Diffuse or inhale it from the bottle while at work, school, or during study to stay on task and create a focused environment.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.